Allow Alchemy to assist and manage the financial state of your business using our accounting services which will keep you compliant with accounting standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Practices for smaller entities (small GAAP).
Our services include:
- Financial and accounting records for smaller companies, owner-managed businesses, close corporations, trusts, sole proprietors, and partnerships.
- Preparation of accounting records through to trial balances and financial statements.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Regular maintenance of financial and accounting records:
- Processing financial transactions,
- Bank reconciliations,
- Management accounts,
- Assisting clients with VAT,
- PAYE calculations,
- Other statutory returns
- Business financial analysis.
- Assistance with tax returns.
- Submission of tax returns to SARS.
- Submission of PAYE, SDL, and UIF returns.
- Managing payroll services.
- Creating business plans.
- Preparation of budgets and monthly management reporting accounts.
Why talk to Alchemy about their ‘Accounting Services’?
A number of companies are falling behind on their accounting, especially smaller companies whose focus is on running their businesses. Before companies realise it, time has passed by and suddenly there is a requirement to get their financial accounting in order. Reasons can include:
- Imminent tax deadline.
- Need for emergency funding.
- Need for a tax clearance certificate.
Alchemy can assist in updating your accounting records, producing financial statements and ensuring you meet your immediate regulatory and tax deadlines. In addition, Alchemy can help structure your business for maximum tax efficiency and profitability.