All employers who employ one or more persons in connection with their business are required to register and pay annual assessments to the Compensation Fund. If an employee has been injured in the workplace or as a result of a working condition, a claim can be filed with the Compensation Commissioner. Reasonable medical aid expenses arising out of an injury on duty are payable for a period of two years,